Jack and Jill of America Foundation, Incorporated
Established in 1968, the Jack and Jill Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)
(3) organization. Our foundation objective is to position itself as a
national leader on investing in African American families and children.
Our vision: Jack and Jill Foundation transforms African American
communities, one child at a time.
Our strategic direction is to:
• Increase impact and effective giving at local, regional, national levels
• Position Jack and Jill of America Foundation as a national leader and resource
• Educate and connect with investors to broaden the base of support for resource development
• Ensure consistent messaging internally and externally by Jack and Jill of America Foundation
Please visit the Foundation website to learn more and for an opportunity
to join the Foundation to accomplish its goal.